Graphic overlays are commonly used in combination with switches, dials, controls, and light displays. They provide a durable decal that can handle plenty of use and abuse. Graphics are sub-surface printed (printed mirror image on the backside of a clear material) to protect the printed graphics from everyday use. The thickness of the materials range from 005” to .030.”
Typical Features of Graphic Overlays:
- Die cut holes for dials, displays, and connectors.
- Embossed buttons for a tactile feel.
- Tinted or clear windows for LCD & LED readouts.
- Deadfront for illuminated graphics.
- Pattern or zoned adhesive (The adhesive is knocked out behind the buttons and lights).
- Finish is available in both velvet and gloss.